Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Shower in the WAW


I always give a sigh of relief when I hear the flight attendant announce that we are beginning our decent into Raleigh-Durham airport. I just know that minutes after hearing those sweet words I can begin to relax, kick my shoes off and frolic in my natural habitat ;) Spending the weekend with Mom & Dad means home-cooked meals 3 times a day, airconditioner as low as I want, and pretty much playing queen of the castle! Last Friday my Mom was there at RDU to welcome me home for my weekend in Wilson to visit family/friends and attend my baby shower! It was so great to see everyone! Baby M has so many gadgets, toys and clothes now! I can't wait to meet him, dress him up in his new outfits and show him his new toys! Since returning to Meridian, Jake and I have been to the Dr. again and Dr. gives two very enthusiastic thumbs up! Baby M is head down and as Jake likes to put it, "planning his escape" ;) Stay tuned! Next appointment in two weeks! Ill be 35 weeks then--its not long now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment