Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just the girls

Mom arrived last thursday to keep me company while Jake was away in Jacksonville for work. It was so nice to have her here. We did all my favorite things like making homemade pizza, walking/running at bonita lakes, shopping, and going out to lunch. We also started some new projects--I knitted a hat (for jake--the next one will be for baby), and started scrapbooking pictures of baby M (well, baby M's current home-my belly-and what hes been up to since conception).

I've been trying to keep running as much as possible as I promised myself I'd do once I found out I was preggers--but yesterday I think I finally overdid it. Mom and I did a 4.5 mile loop (running and walking) in 95 degree heat and I sure am paying for it today. Pounding those trails for an hour requires way more recovery for a 182 pound pregger lady than a 150 non-pregger 28 year old.

Anyway, as of now, Im 32 weeks along which makes me 8 months pregnant--we still have no baby boy name or nursery set up. Its crunch time now I know--and everyone at work lets me know too. I decided I would start wearing a sign to work that says "32 weeks, boy, no name yet, no nursery yet." A name will come to us I am sure--and the nursery will be finished in time. For now, its rest time for me!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy visiting you! I've got two more free plane tickets waiting to take me back to Meridian.

    ReplyDelete