Wednesday, August 25, 2010

37 weeks preggers!!!




So little Finn has made it to full-term baby status!!! Any day now he can make his escape into the world! However we are hoping that he waits until at least August 31st (38 weeks) because then I can begin to receive my paid maternity leave. From the looks of it, he will probably be baking in the oven a few more weeks--hes what the ultrasound technician calls a "lazy baby"--his heart beat is right on target but hes fine to just relax in his cushy home ;)

Some other non-baby related news--our new furniture arrived today!!! Jake stayed at home while it was delivered so I came home to a brand new sectional couch and a new pillow-top mattress!!! We are so excited! The crib bedding arrived yesterday so as soon as I wash it in "dreft" I'll get the crib all pimped out and post pictures of that!

Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon - You and I have the same taste in furniture. I have those exact same lamps that you have in your bedroom (Ikea, right?) and our new sectional couch looks almost exactly like yours.
    You look precious and baby Finn is one lucky little boy to be born into such a great family. I can't wait to meet that precious little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete