Saturday, August 7, 2010

Waiting.........


Im 34 and a 1/2 weeks along now--(35 weeks along on wednesday). For those of you who like months, thats just one week shy of 9 months! Essentially I have 5 weeks to go before we meet Baby M! (Yes, women are actually pregnant 10 months, not 9). Or as many of you know now....Finn Jacob Mattheisen!!! Hes been punching and kicking trying to find his way down to the exit---"Hold your horses, you just gotta bake a few weeks longer my man" I keep telling him. Jake is out in New Mexico at his cousin's wedding (Im too pregnant to fly) so Im enjoying the few days alone to get some reading done. On my list are "The girl with the Dragon Tatoo," "Happy Baby-a 24 month guide to feeding your baby," and my new favorite, "Run like a mother." The last one hasn't arrived yet but Im anxious to get back out to the running trails and enter a half-marathon. Hopefully everything goes smoothly delivering the little guy so I can be out there sooner than later.

1 comment: