Thursday, February 9, 2012

Top Gun Land

We finally made it to Fallon, NV or what I like to call it, "Top Gun Land." Seriously, just as we passed the "Welcome to Fallon" sign (which I failed to snap a picture of for my album), there was a "Top Gun Car Wash" and "Top Fun Day Care." I mean, it was a pretty cool movie and all........but wow!
Finn was SO excited to arrive--he had been in his car seat a total of 7.5 hours today--half the day he was wet because he dumped two juice boxes all over his jeans and carseat :( he never cried though. As soon as we pulled in to get gas in Fallon, he started squealing, clapping his hands and pointing to Jake saying, "Diddy! diddy!" Too sweet.
The landscape here reminds me of Napoleon Dynomite or where cousin Eddie lives in one of the National Lampoons movies where they make a stop at Eddie's house. Lots of desert with sky scrapping rocky mountains in the background. There is ALOT of jet noise as well. I will make some videos to post soon so you can get an idea.
Tomorrow we are shopping for houses! Wish us luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment