Friday, September 3, 2010

38 weeks and 1 day






Time is moving along slower than I ever could have imagined. Less than two weeks til go time and we finally have Finn's room squared away. Jake spent alot of time organizing, moving furniture and making the room presentable while I was at work. Even our friend Derrick came over to do some heavy lifting. Now more waiting begins................ The RN's at work have told me to try drinking castor oil, jumping on a trampoline, walking, spicy food and from other people I've heard bran muffins, milk of magnesia, and then from my 70 year old doctor..sex. hmmmmmmmm ......i think Finn will come when hes ready and as of right now he seems cozy and content ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Finally made it on the site! You are looking great! The babies room is very sweet! I'm glad you guys like the wall plaque!

    ReplyDelete