Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I said "MORE MILK MAMA!!!!!"

Only 10 days we have known each other and Finn and I have already created our own little routine. We wake up between 6am and 9am depending on when Finn last ate, and eat breakfast. Finn eats first then I burp him, and put him in his vibrating music chair for some R & R. After that I eat breakfast--quickly--so I can get to pumping out his leftovers to add to the freezer full of breastmilk so Daddy can feed him in a few weeks. Then about every 1 to 3 hours Finn will scream out "MORE MILK MAMA!" so back to the breastfeeding chair we go for another 45 min to 1hr long chow session ;) In between these feedings we are averaging about 13 dirty diapers in a 24 hour period--how do I know this you wonder? Because we keep a log of his doo-doo diapers in the "Doo-Doo Diary." Whoever changes his diaper records the time he goes and if there is anything peculiar about the doo-doo the doctor might want to know. When hes not pooping, eating, sleeping or screaming he likes to play under his baby Einstein. His new favorite thing to do is look at the musical lights on one side of the Einstein then roll to the other side and stare at himself in the mirror. He is becoming more alert everyday. I make sure to take lots of video so we can show Daddy when he gets home from work.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon -- I love your blog! Enjoying reading about little Finn... Scott, Madelyn and I cannot wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete