Friday, October 22, 2010

Almost 6 weeks old!!!




The past two weeks have been a blur and a blast with Jake's parents and sister Jacque in town. With all the extra help I've been able to run or walk everyday, attend the navy ball with jake, and do a few things for myself. Finn is developing such a cute personality. He has definitely gotten used to being held and rocked all the time. He likes LOTS of attention. Last night Jacque and I took him out to the LSO shack to watch the planes land. We arrived a bit early so we got to watch jake brief his guys at the squadron. Jacque and I had Finn dressed in his "Daddy's little wingman" shirt and bomber jacket (presents from our friends Damon & Diana and Nana and Papa) which Finn soiled about ten minutes after we arrived. I had snuck out to the ladies room to nurse him so he would stop squawking and mid-feeding I felt the bubbly squirts flow out--then I flipped him over and saw that he had soiled his new outfit. Standard ;) Of course I didn't think to bring an extra outfit because he was looking so cute! So Jacque and i wiped him up as good as we could and headed out to the LSO shack. Finn LOVED the noisy planes--he went right to sleep. It wasn't until we returned home and tried to put him to bed in his crib that he started screaming his head off. We are SO very grateful for our rocking chairs--almost the only way to calm him enough to get him to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment