Friday, October 8, 2010

Finn's Update


Hi My name is Finn Jacob Mattheisen and my Mom told me I could update the blog today! Last night I didn't want to go to bed early with Mom & Dad so I put up a fight until they let me drink my milk in their bed. Mommy snuggled with me until I fell asleep and the next thing I knew, it was 2:30am and I was lying in my bouncy seat and STARVING!!! I screamed to Mommy to give me more milk so she rocked me back in my room while I ate. Then in the morning, Dad gave me a bottle of milk before he left for work. I didn't want him to leave--I like for him to hold me. But it was ok because I got to go see him after he played golf at work. It was so much fun because I got to meet all of his friends while they all held me and passed me around. After golf, mom, dad and I went to the commissary for groceries. Dad carried me in the papoose while mom pushed the cart. I didn't really want to go because I was sooooooo hungry. But we left pretty quickly and came back home so I could have dinner and a nap. I really like milk--its my favorite. Anyway, hopefully mom and dad will take me to chattanooga tomorrow so I can see the fall leaves and go for a hike in the papoose. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment